- Your card is associated with a specific PayPal account, and you're not logging in with that particular account.
- Your card was associated with a PayPal account that has since been closed.
- You've linked the card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it.
- You've exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system.
- Your email address is raising a red flag in PayPal's system.
- Your browser is not accepting cookies. You should clear any existing cookies and try again.
Deal Man offers FREE shipping on ALL orders globally, no minimum purchase. Destinations we regularly ship to include; Australia, USA, Canada, the United Kingdom, Mexico, South Africa, India, Indonesia, Japan, Germany, France, Spain, Sweden, Ireland and the rest of the EU. If your country is not on this list, not to fear we can still send get our items to you.
There are lots of good questions that have come from our customers, here are a few answers to clarify them:
1. I ordered the wrong colour/size/style can I change it?
Sure. Let us know as soon as possible in a note on your purchase and we can change it right away if it has yet to shipped. After it has shipped, there is nothing we can do.
2. Why are you so cheap?
We source items in bulk from overseas suppliers, then ship them from an overseas location on demand, directly to you. This cuts costs as we don't have to pay expensive customs fees on one large bulk delivery, instead it is lots of little ones. We're not paying ridiculous New Zealand rental prices to hold items in, so can pass those savings on to you.
3. I ordered a week ago, my delivery hasn't arrived?
Our setup is such that items have to be dispatched from an overseas location to your home. This process often takes between 10 and 30 business days. We will update you with a tracking number on request so you can gain a better idea of when your item will arrive. We definitely want you to receive your items in a timely fashion and are definitely not running a scam. Our reputation is important to us globally, if you have any queries please ask us via e-mail. If your item is lost or damaged, we will replace or provide credit for your purchase.
4. How can I pay?
We accept all major credit and debit cards (including AMEX) via our PayPal checkout.
5. My item is damaged/faulty can I get a replacement?
Sure thing, simply send the item back to us and we'll replace or provide credit for it for you.
6. I picked the wrong size and I didn't bother checking the measurements what do I do now?
You must pick your sizes carefully prior to purchase and therefore we can't refund you if you have ordered the wrong size. Get in contact with us and we'll see what we can do for you.
7. Do you have a store?
We're an online store, this allows us to be open everywhere to everyone 24/7. Being online only allows us to streamline operations and ensure you're getting the best prices on the latest products.
The content of this page is original content belonging to www.dealman.co.nz. Any and all unauthorised use of such content will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
8. Do you ship to USA/UK/EU/Australia/Overseas?
YES. We ship globally, and the timeframe for delivery remains the same. At present the only country we cannot ship to is Iran.
9. I ordered M but my item says XL? (substitute other sizes)
Based on information from our suppliers and using comparisons to Western products, we sell our sizes based upon their US size scheme, however some items will still bear size labels from their originating country.
10. I made a large order but not all the items have arrived yet?
We ship items out in small groups so that you don't get stung at customs, and also as to avoid you waiting for items that may take a little longer. Rest assured, all your items will arrive!
11. How do I know my payment is secure?
We use PayPal (www.paypal.com) the world's biggest secure payment provider for all our transactions due to the superior buyer protection they afford.
The content of this page is the exclusive property of www.dealman.co.nz and protected by international copyright laws.
12. Why is my payment not being accepted?
A very small percentage of cards are not compatible with PayPal's technology, so you will need to check out using a Guest account at the checkout or select an alternative form of payment.
We spoke to PayPal about why certain cards might not be accepted and these are some of the reasons why: